Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled, or about to enroll, in an interior design or similar course OR must be a high school graduate planning to study interior design or a related course in a college or university during the Spring of 2019.
- Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution.
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- An original essay (minimum of 500 words, ideally in PDF format). The topic should be related to the rug industry. Alternatively, the applicant could discuss why they should receive the Cyrus Artisan Rugs Scholarship grant. This essay must NOT be previously published.
- Name, contact details, and address.
- Name and address of institution currently enrolled in or plan to attend.
- School I.D. and a government issued I.D. (i.e. driver’s license)
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline: February 8, 2019