Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester, they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic and international students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Majoring or have a general interest in STEM
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- What inspired your interest in STEM?
- Do you have a STEM mentor?
- How would you like to use STEM in the future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit The DaVinci Body Sculpting Women in STEM Scholarship form.
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Learn More: https://davincibody.com/scholarship/