Who Can Apply: The Don Carano Legacy Scholarship was established to provide support for dependents of Caesars Entertainment Team Members who are a graduating high school senior or who are enrolled in a college or advanced learning program. The qualifying Team Member must be a Management Grade 14 or below, have minimum two (2) years of full-time service with the company, and be in good standing with no written discipline at the time of application.
Awards will be a fixed amount of $5,000; recipients may reapply for up to three (3) additional years. Scholarship awards will be distributed to any college, university, trade school, or degree-granting program for the student’s benefit upon confirmation of enrollment, and upon completing and signing a scholarship acceptance agreement.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Dependent (meaning a child, spouse, or domestic partner) of a Caesars Entertainment Team Member, Grade 14 or below, in good standing with at least two years of full-time service
- Graduating high school senior or current college student
- Be enrolled in or plan to enroll in college, university, trade school, or other degree-granting program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Minimum 1000 SAT score and/or minimum 20 ACT score
- Agree to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 while enrolled in their educational program
- Most recent high school or college transcript
- SAT and/or ACT scores (for graduating high school seniors)
- A 500 – 1,000 word essay outlining education inspirational goals
- 1-2 letters of reference from current high school or college faculty/administrator
Deadline: April 3, 2024