Who Can Apply:
- In order to be eligible for consideration, the applicant must be a either a current high school senior or a current undergraduate/graduate student enrolled in a two to five post-secondary university for the 2021-2022 school year. The applicant must also be a legal resident of the United States living in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Employees of Yates & Wheland, their immediate family members, and any individuals living in the same residence of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to apply.
- Students must hold at least a 3.0 GPA and concurrently be in good academic standing to be considered for this scholarship.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé with up-to-date contact information that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: September 30, 2021