Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicants must be currently attending or accepted to an institute of post-secondary education (college, university, or trade school).
- If you are currently attending a college or trade school, you must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- If you are currently in high school and have been accepted to a college or trade school, you must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Your name, phone number, and email address.
- A 750 to 1,000-word essay in Word, PDF, of Plain Text format on the following question: What are the top three skills are you working to cultivate that will help you achieve your career goals?
- Proof of enrollment in or acceptance to a college or trade school.
- Your most recent transcript
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.eastonlawoffices.com/#scholarship