The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) Full Ride Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give one stand-out student the once in a lifetime opportunity to study abroad. Studying abroad is a personal journey. The winning applicant will show us not only the journey they’ve been on to arrive at this point, but also the journey they envision for studying abroad.
- Students must complete the online application and have their study abroad office complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program(s) that they want to attend.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the United States.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Complete the online application and then have your study abroad office or academic advisor complete the Statement from University document before the scholarship deadline. This can be mailed back by your study abroad office, or returned to you in a sealed envelope to be mailed.
- Assessment will be based on the merit of the individual applicants judged by the following: excellence in academics, active participation in extra-curricular activities, achievement in leadership skills, awareness of the value of international education, and a one-page essay addressing the following question: “Studying abroad is a personal journey. What would your journey look like?”
- To be considered for the TEAN Full Ride Scholarship you must meet the above requirements.
- No exceptions regarding the above requirements will be made.
Deadline: October 1, 2015