Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County), NY Resident attending a Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County), NY School.
- Must be an undergraduate freshman. All majors of study are accepted.
- Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and complete both a personal statement and an essay.
- Essay must be 1,000 – 1,500 words entitled “Alure Scholarship.”
- Student must provide their .edu email address and full name on the essay document
Submission: The essay must answer the following prompt: What are three (3) core values you believe a business should have to maintain a healthy work environment that can help it grow?
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.alure.com/alure-scholarship