Who Can Apply:
- Be high school seniors who have completed a minimum of five (5) blended or online courses during their last two years of high school who will be graduating in the spring or summer of 2019.
- Demonstrate academic achievement or improvement as a direct result of their enrollment in the blended/online learning curriculum.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Certification Form. To the applicant who is a previous-year recipient, a certification form is not needed
Deadline: February 15, 2019