Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be either a graduating high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited college/university, or a college/university undergraduate within the United States.
- Open to students seeking a business related degree.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Have a minimum accumulated 3.0 GPA.
- Only one submission is allowed per student. Multiple submissions WILL NOT increase your chances of being selected, and can lead to your disqualification.
- Must submit an official college enrollment verification form OR Acceptance letter on school letterhead.
- Must submit a high school transcript, OR unofficial college transcript.
- ALL documents submitted MUST be saved as a .docx or .pdf file and emailed to us.
- Provide a valid .edu (school) email address if already attending a school of higher education.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: The Future Entrepreneurs of America Scholarship