Who Can Apply: The George and Gwendolyn Goodin Endowment Fund provides one-year college and university scholarships to Napa County residents who are military veterans, or Napa County residents who are dependents of military veterans who died while in active service. The number of scholarships awarded and the amount of each scholarship will be determined by the Fund’s Scholarship Selection Committee, and the value of each scholarship will typically range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Applicant must be a Napa County resident
- Candidates must be military veterans, or children/spouses of military veterans who died while in active service
- Applicant must plan to attend a two or four-year college/university or a vocational college.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
- Applicant must not have been awarded The George and Gwendolyn Goodin Scholarship in the past.
Deadline: March 5, 2020