Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be enrolled full time as defined through credit hours at their institution.
- Applicant must be majoring in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field.
- Applicant must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must have a minimum SAT score of 1290 or minimum ACT score of 28.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, or a permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or a current passport.
Submission: Personal Essay. In your essay, please answer the question (in 250 words or less) “How will this scholarship help you meet your career and life’s goals?”
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Learn More: https://gcsp.vpweb.com/