Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college or university at either the undergraduate or graduate level within the United States
- High School students who will be enrolled in a college or university before the scholarship deadline are also eligible to apply
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Submission: A complete application for this scholarship will include:
- A resume that includes up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript (We should clearly be able to see Cumulative GPA)
- A 1,000 word or less essay explaining the ethical problems of our current legal structure and ways to improve it.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Learn More: https://770goodlaw.com/scholarship/