Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate, graduate, and law school students, as well as incoming college freshmen at an accredited U.S. educational institution.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Additionally, they must also show dedicated interest in community service and projects about criminal justice.
- Must submit a current resume,
- Must contain an academic transcript,
- Must provide a letter of recommendation,
- Must write a 500-word essay that identifies the applicant and describes the applicant’s leadership and dedication in giving back to his or her community through community service projects, including projects involving criminal justice issues.
Deadline: October 31, 2020