Who Can Apply:
- Be a senior in high school or a student currently enrolled in college
- Have at least a 2.75 overall GPA
- Have the stated intention to work in the broadcast industry in Hawaii upon completion of school. If this is not your desire, please do not apply.
- Completed application form; the online application is the preferred method of submission
- A recommendation letter from at least one current or former teacher; please submit as an attachment if possible, or mail to HAB.
- Please do not submit extra pages of information, such as your sports and extracurricular activities. Please answer the questions on the application as completely as possible.
- If you have 100% of your tuition covered by grants or other scholarships, do not apply, unless you can re-purpose any or all of the other grant or scholarship money, so that HAB will be covering tuition only.
- An official copy of your most current GPA and/or school transcript of grades
Deadline: April 30, 2015