Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to legal residents of the united states only
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S. or a U.S. territory, are under 16 years of age, are not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States, or are from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate – your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate. If you are under 18 years old and do not receive consent from a parent/legal guardian you are not eligible.
Submission: In 500 words or less, HotelPlanner would like each applicant to describe:
- What they plan to achieve during their educational pursuit in technology
- If/how their experience in the military has driven their interest in the field
- Their financial need
- Exhibiting interest in a career related to technology, communicated through a 500-word or less essay submitted by applicant.
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.hotelplanner.com/Scholarship/