Who Can Apply: The HSF Scholar Program is designed to empower courageous young leaders of Hispanic heritage. The program helps ensure students achieve their higher education and career goals.
Every year, 10,000 outstanding students are selected as HSF Scholars. While only some will receive HSF Scholarships, due to funding limitations, all Scholars have access to HSF’s full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2020-2021 academic year
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Learn More: https://www.hsf.net/en_US/scholarship