Who Can Apply: In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student has to meet the following criteria:
1. Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an educational institution or being able to show letter of acceptance from a university.
2. Has an identification number or identity card or any other legal document provided by the institution.
3. The final decision will be made by Infoparrot only. The decision is not open to appeal.
4. Before making the payment, the applicant’s information will be verified thoroughly. If any false or incorrect information is found in the application, the applicant will be disqualified without any notification.
5. A student can apply only once a year.
Submission: Write 1000-1600 words about the following:
“The internet has allowed people from all over the world to develop and create businesses like never before. A person from India can offer services across the globe and take advantage of the globalization. Trading across borders has never been easier and this trend is stirring up the global economy. Jobs are pouring out of the western world and they are increasingly being outsourced to countries with cheaper labor. Discuss how the western countries should tackle this increasing trend of trading across borders. How can western countries benefit from this new “horizontal exchange of services”? Should the market regulate itself or should the government interfere? Finally, express your own opinion about the internet’s impact on the global economy.”
Deadline: December 31, 2015