The J.W. and Martha Whipple Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduate of Wilkinson County High School
- Attending an accredited public or private college, university or technical school
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrollment as a full-time student
- A short essay response describing your academic achievement, career goals, and any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- Provide one reference who will provide a recommendation. This should come from a teacher or counselor.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- Family Financial Information – the applicant must submit one of the following:
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
- If you did not apply for FAFSA, please submit a copy of your parent/guardian’s most recent IRS Form-1040.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: The J.W. and Martha Whipple Scholarship