Who Can Apply:
- Graduating senior of a Hilton Head Island public or private high school who is a legal resident of Beaufort County.
- Consideration may also be given to a high school senior scheduled to graduate from a high school in Bluffton, with a parent(s) currently working on Hilton Head Island for the past 12-month period who has been accepted and will be attending an accredited college or university.
- Evidence of financial need is considered and preference may be given, but not limited to, lower income families/guardians.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent on an alternate.
- Must show evidence of academic success and involvement in extra-curricular activities and/or employment.
- Preference may be given, but not limited to, applicants who are the first in their family to be accepted and planning to attend an accredited college or university.
Deadline: April 6, 2020