The Jim Dodson Law Scholarship (Deadline: May 10, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Applicant must:
- May be enrolled in any college in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year college as a part-time or full-time student.
- Have a 3.0 GPA.
- Have successfully completed 12 credit hours of college courses
- Create an innovative and educational video.
Submission: Your video:
- Must be 90 seconds or less
- Should show creativity and have a clear and effective message
- Must demonstrate your solution to enhanced bicycle, pedestrian and/or motor vehicle safety (any one or all three)
- Must be uploaded to YouTube.
Deadline: May 10, 2016
Number of Awards: 1
Learn More: The Jim Dodson Law Scholarship