Who Can Apply:
- You or a loved one have been affected by leukemia.
- You are enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student, graduate student, or you are an incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
Submission: Write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on one of these three topic questions:
- How has living with your or your loved one’s leukemia affected your education?
- What adjustments have you made as student to accommodate your or a loved one’s leukemia?
- What one obstacle do people with leukemia face that you would like the general public to know about?
Include a paragraph statement on how this scholarship would benefit you. This paragraph will not count towards the word count of this essay.
Deadline: June 15, 2020