The Justice Solutions Group Future Mentors Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please submit an essay between 800 and 1500 words on mentorship. Please respond to these questions in your essay.
- How you believe mentorship can benefit future generations?
- Have you ever had a mentor or acted as a mentee? How did that change your life.
- Feel free to include Big Brother or Big Sister programs, influential teachers or role-models, and any other relationships that have enriched your life.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Deadline: February 15, 2019
Learn More: https://jsgfirm.com/scholarship/