Who Can Apply:
- United States Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Enrolling or currently a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Pursuing a career in law
- Good academic standing
Submission: Write a 500-word essay explaining why you’re interested in pursuing a career in law, addressing the following questions:
- What does the law mean to you?
- How did you develop an interest in the legal system?
- What goals do you aim to accomplish by pursuing a law career?
- What do you think it will take to accomplish those goals?
- Why do you think you deserve this scholarship?
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Learn More: https://keithjwilliamslaw.com/scholarship/