The Kelsey Nicole Cooper Scholarship (Deadline: February 14, 2020)
Who Can Apply: Provides scholarship assistance to students from the Martinsville Henry County community with an emphasis on volunteerism.
The applicant must:
- be a graduate of a high school in Henry County or the City of Martinsville or have graduated from a high school in Henry County or the City of Martinsville
- be enrolled or plan to enroll at an accredited two- or four-year college or university
- have a minimum 2.5-grade point average as evidenced by the most recent high school and/or college transcripts or similar documentation;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the Martinsville Henry County community through volunteerism, leadership opportunities and a desire to “improve local lives”.
- If selected as a finalist, attend personal interviews with the Scholarship Committee.
Deadline: February 14, 2020