Who Can Apply: Applicants to the King George High School Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship Fund must:
- Be a graduating senior from King George County Schools.
- Have lettered in one or more of their school’s J.V and/or Varsity sports programs.
- Demonstrate plans to attend an institution of higher learning, which may be a 2-year or a 4-year college or vocational school.
- An essay of no more than 900 words that discusses your sports achievements and what they have taught you. Scholarship reviewers will be interested to hear about the best sports experience you have had and why it was the best, as well as what you plan to do with your love of sports in the future.
- Applicants to the King George High School Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship Fund may: Submit one or two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach, supervisor, etc.
Deadline: March 1, 2020