The LASBO Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply: The LASBO Scholarship will be awarded to a full- or part-time student who is enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program related to governmental finance.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen and a Louisiana resident.
- Applicant must be currently employed by a Louisiana school board. Elected officials are ineligible.
- Applicant must be a current LASBO member.
- Applicant must enroll in an accredited university operating in Louisiana and pursue coursework or a degree program in a field related to governmental finance as a part- or full-time student at the graduate or undergraduate level.
- There are no restrictions on age, sex, handicap, or financial need.
- Current recipients may reapply annually as long as a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 is maintained.
- Statement of proposed plan of graduate or undergraduate study and career plans
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Statement from employer indicating approval
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Learn More: The LASBO Scholarship