Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be EITHER be out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2020) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2020 semester.
- Must submit your essay by Thursday, August 1, 2020
Submission: The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong want to hear from you and want to know what are the best ways to protect yourself from cybercrime. Tell us in 500 words or less some of the best ways that we can prevent ourselves from falling victim to cybercrimes.
Examples can include:
- Sharing less information on the internet
- Updating or renewing your security software
- Understanding what information you are allowing when submitting information to websites
Deadline: August 1, 2020