The Lawstreet Capital Scholarship Award (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: To become eligible for this opportunity, all candidates must be single mothers and accepted to or enrolled in any of the following programs:
- a 4- year, US college program
- a junior college program with plans to complete a 4-year degree
- Graduate school
High school students with plans to attend college are also welcome to apply for this scholarship.
All applicants must provide a copy of their most recent school transcript reflecting a 3.0 minimum GPA.
Submission: Applicants are to write a 1,000 word personal statement that includes answers to the following questions:
- Describe the challenges that single motherhood brings to bear on your education; and how have those challenges made you a better student?
- How has each role prepared you for the future?
- What are you studying in school and what are your professional goals?
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Learn More: The Lawstreet Capital Scholarship Award