Who Can Apply: The Lessons In Your Home Scholarship is open to prospective and enrolled college students. Students are required:
- To be fulltime in school
- Studying aspects of music, music business, performance, or production (major or minor in any music school program.)
- Studying at a U.S. Institution.
- Must be 18 or older (high school seniors welcome)
- Must be able to deliver all specified documents: proof of enrollment, essay, and other information if necessary.
Submission: Students will email Sarah Bell at [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending
- A 600-word essay on why the world needs music, along with a summary of your journey in music.
- When submitting the essay in your email, the essay file must be in .docx format. Only one essay submission per applicant.
- Enrollment proof and other necessary documents must be provided if chosen for this reward.
- The winner’s essay and basic information may be shared on our site if won.
Deadline: October 24, 2020
Learn More: https://lessonsinyourhome.net/scholarship/