Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be attending or have been accepted to an accredited university, college or community college.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Preference will be given to those with a field of study in Addiction or Mental Health. Includes, but is not limited to: Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Work, Therapy, Counseling, and Sociology.
- Full Name, Address, Phone Number, School ID number
- Name of School and business office address and phone number
- Most Recent Transcript and/or Proof of Upcoming Enrollment
- Copy of Driver’s License and Student ID Card
- GPA (Overall)
- Personal Goals Essay including relevance to field of study (500 words or less)
- Any Recognitions or Community Involvement (150 words or less if applicable)
Deadline: December 4, 2021