The ‘Looking Beyond College’ Scholarship Essay Contest (Deadline: December 4, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Interested participants must nominate themselves by submitting a 700-1,000 word five paragraph essay to the above form including your name, email where you may be contacted.
- The competition is open to U.S citizens and residents
- The competition is open to high school students and students enrolled in a degree-granting college in the U.S.
- The submission will be judged by MDG Advertising personnel
- The submission will be judged based on creativity, uniqueness and understanding of the topic
- All submissions must be received by December 4th, 2015
- A winner will be determined by MDG Advertising no later than December 15, 2015
- The winner will be notified by email
- The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded before December 18, 2015 and will be featured on the official blog of MDG Advertising
Submission: Candidates must describe, in a five-paragraph essay, what you want to do for a living after college (It does not have to be about a career in advertising) why you think this path will be a good use of your time, and what skills you will bring to the table. You may not have an idea of what you want to do just yet, so this is where you need to put your creative writing skills to use.
Deadline: December 4, 2015