Who Can Apply:
- Be a Citizen or Legal Resident of the United States.
- Be a North Carolina resident for at least one year prior to making application.
- Be accepted for full-time enrollment in a degree program at one of the following schools: Campbell University, Chowan University, Gardner-Webb University, Mars Hill University, Meredith College or Wingate University. (“Full-time” is as defined by the educational institution you plan to attend.)
- Be a member of a church affiliated with the Baptist State Convention of NC. (You may go to ChurchPOP http://churchpop.bscnc.org/ to verify whether your church is affiliated or not.)
- Exhibit high moral character, dedication to family, church and community.
- Exhibit consistent academic achievements.
- Submit two current letters of reference (cannot be from relatives.) One letter must be from your pastor. If your pastor is related to you, please submit a letter of reference from another pastoral staff person at the church.
- Submit a copy of your most recent transcript available. An unofficial copy will be accepted.
- Submit a copy of your FAFSA Electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) to establish a definite need for financial assistance. Please make sure that we can see your full name and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
Deadline: February 15, 2016