Who Can Apply:
- Must be an undergraduate student with the intention of attending a law school in the United States
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must submit their most recent official college/high school transcript
Submission: In 1,000 words or fewer answer one of the following :
- Explain how giving back to the community can make a positive impact on future generations.
- Tell about a time you’ve been involved in impacting a community and reflect upon the experience.
- Discuss the dangers and present ideas on how to prevent distracted driving, especially due to cell phone use.
Deadline: June 15, 2016
Learn More: The Mike Morse Law Firm Scholarship