Who Can Apply:
- Kalamazoo County resident while attending high school or a student enrolled in or graduated from a high school within Kalamazoo County.
- Kalamazoo County residents who have earned their GED also are eligible.
- Must have been orphaned, abused, abandoned or neglected as a child according to legal documentation.
- Planning to pursue vocational or technical training or a two- or four-year degree.
- May be a part- or full-time student.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Deadline: March 1, 2020