Who Can Apply: All students interested in applying for The Nargis Ragab Scholarship for First Generation Immigrants and the Children of Immigrants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program at an accredited college or university in the United States. High school seniors who will be graduating on or before the scholarship deadline are also eligible to apply as long as they are enrolled to attend an accredited college or university in the United States in the upcoming fall.
- Applicants must currently have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Submission: A completed application for this scholarship will include the following elements:
- A current resume with updated contact and education information.
- An official or unofficial transcript from your current or most recent academic institution.
- A 750-1,000 word essay on the scholarship topic below:
Discuss how being an immigrant or the child of immigrants has shaped who you are today and what hardships you have had to overcome as a result of being an immigrant or the child of an immigrant in this country.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Learn More: https://hackinglawpractice.com/scholarship