Who Can Apply:
- Individual must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited 2 or 4-year college, technical institution, or certificate program with a declared major in Aerospace Engineering.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must provide a copy of an enrollment acceptance letter.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Volunteer in STEM and aviation related events and /or WAI activities.
Submission: Applicant must submit a 500-1000 word essay, typed and double spaced, addressing the following topics: Financial need; Who or what inspired you to pursue a degree/career in Aerospace Engineering; What career path are you pursuing; How are you involved in aviation and community service.
Deadline: November 10, 2020