Who Can Apply:
- Our scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States, and resides in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Employees of the Law Office of David E. Gordon, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1000 word essay answering the following question: How has a member of your immediate family, like a parent or a sibling, helped shape the person that you are today?
- The candidate must submit their resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic. Please make sure to include both your current school and your upcoming school (if applicable) as your educational experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, in addition to their most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students are also asked to submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: February 28, 2021