Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must attend the University of Alabama.
- Applicants must be graduates of a high school in Monroe, Bibb, Peach, Houston, Jones, Lamar, Baldwin or Spalding County. A preference will be given to students from Monroe or Bibb Counties.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Essay response about choosing to attend the University of Alabama.
- Ability to balance their academic and extracurricular or civic activities.
- Demonstrated financial need.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: The P. Allen Golson Scholarship