Who Can Apply:
- Current employee of the Peninsula Regent for at least 90 days as of the application deadline or dependents of an employee who has worked at the Peninsula Regent for at least 90 days as of the application deadline
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong educational motivation, perseverance, involvement outside the classroom and personal characteristics such as honesty and good judgment.
- The selection committee will also strongly consider applicants who have dropped out of school for reasons beyond their control or have undergone unusual hardships to remain in school.
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- United States citizen or legal resident
Submission: To apply for The Peninsula Regent Charitable Foundation Scholarship, you will be required to complete an online application.
Deadline: March 23, 2015