The Peter Leeds Stock Trading Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have a high school diploma at time of application.
- Must be an American or Canadian citizen.
- Will be 18 years or older during the fall semester. You may apply if you are 17, but the scholarship will not be paid until you turn 18.
- Must be a full-time student who is attending or planning to attend an accredited university within the United States or Canada for the fall 2015 semester.
- Students will be required to provide proof of enrollment in order to claim the scholarship prize.
Submission: Students who would like to apply for the Peter Leeds Stock Trading Scholarship should write an essay of approximately 750 – 1,500 words on the topic:
“Investing in the stocks of start-up or newer businesses is more profitable than buying stocks of mature or larger companies. Do you agree or disagree? Why?”
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Learn More: The Peter Leeds Stock Trading Scholarship