Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree related to the medical field. If you have not been accepted into a program yet, you can apply for the scholarship, but no funds will be released without proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.0 through the time that you are applying.
- Submit a 650-word essay about your future goals in the medical field.
- A transcript reflecting your current academic standing, a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of enrollment.
Deadline: August 15, 2020