Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Tell us about an individual such as a teacher, coach, or religious leader that has made an impact on your life.
- How did this person improve your life?
- What goals did this individual help you achieve?
- How will you use advice given by this person to help someone in the future?
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Deadline: February 1, 2019