Who Can Apply:
- The Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship is available to students enrolled in a community college, undergraduate college or university, graduate program, business school, or law school in the United States. High School seniors who will be attending college or university next semester are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who apply for this scholarship must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 1,000-word essay response to the prompt: In what ways do you try to activate positive change in your community, and what inspires you to do so?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists past professional, academic, and volunteer experience.
- The candidate must submit an official transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current institution, as well as their most recent official transcript from their prior school.
Deadline: May 31, 2020