Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of a J.D. If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Undergraduate students may apply; however, they should be able to meet the scholarship eligibility criteria outlined in bullet item two.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
- A completed Legal Scholarship Application
- A 650-word essay on what goals he or she hopes to accomplish through eventual employment in the legal field.
- A valid transcript (college or university) reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance and/or enrollment.
Deadline: July 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.reifflawfirm.com/legal-scholarship/