Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, online and undocumented students may apply
- Please write a 800 to 1,000 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Please submit The Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship form
Deadline: October 5, 2021
Learn More: https://www.responsify.com/scholarship/