Who Can Apply: To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
Submission: To apply:
- Simply fill out the below things
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Learn More: https://thereviewbox.com/scholarship/