Who Can Apply:
- Students must be studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Marketing, Business, and/or Finance at an accredited association.
- Students must be enrolled either part-time or full time with a Credit average GPA or WAM.
- Students must have an avid interest in expanding their skills and knowledge, especially in the area of company registration services.
- Applicants should apply now via email to [email protected], with the subject as “Your Name – Digital and Social Leader Scholarship Application.”
- Students will need to write a short cover letter in the email’s body detailing their background, area of study, experience and skills.
- Students will need to attach their latest academic transcript.
- Students will need to answer the following short essay question in a separate document.
Deadline: December 31, 2015