Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Submission: Considering the statistics covering young driver car accidents, craft a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are young people so adversely affected?
- Despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic?
- How can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
Deadline: January 1, 2021