The Ron and Terri Davis Trades Scholarship (Deadline: April 25, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be from the Kenai Peninsula
- Applicant must be between the ages of 17-25 years old
- Attend a trade school or Associate program in Alaska, such as AVTEC or Kenai Peninsula College
- Applicant must have, and maintain, a minimum 2.0 GPA. A maintained 2.0 GPA qualifies the applicant for second year funding.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Trade School/Associate Program or High School transcript, whichever is most recent and applicable.
- Personal Essay
- Community Involvement. Briefly describe your activities, including community service.
- Letters of Recommendation. You may upload up to 2; 1 is required and from a current or most recent teacher.
- Explanation of Expenses. Please detail your financial need, including the cost of your education and the amount you can contribute. Please also explain any special circumstances that make assistance necessary.
Deadline: April 25, 2019