Who Can Apply:
- Any student currently enrolled in, or applying to enroll within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university, is eligible to apply.
- You must provide your school GPA.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- We take a broad view of what counts as a “healthcare field,” and that can include students pursuing mental health degrees or occupations, as well as administrative and non-profit programs. Applicants will have the opportunity to make their case for why their chosen field of study can be classified as healthcare or education-focused as part of their essay.
- If you aren’t selected, that doesn’t mean we aren’t interested in your story — we still want to hear from you! Unsuccessful applicants may re-apply in subsequent scholarship rounds. Scholarships will only be awarded one time to each winner. Past winners are not eligible to apply again.
Submission: Your scholarship essay of between 750 and 1,000 words, explaining your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field. Your scholarship essay can be attached as a Word file, or linked as a Google Doc.
Deadline: October 1, 2020